Monday, September 21, 2009

First day of a New Adventure as a Traveling Chef

Well up after a first night of bunks on the tour bus. Damn it's good being a little guy in one of these, enough room for me to stretch out and still have room for my computer and a drink. Not so lucky for my larger friend (6'3" 250+). Ha score one for the shorties of the world. Everyone i've met is insanely nice. Very much of a peace, love, and family vibe (like hippy but not quite) with road tested experience from Cowboy Mouth to Better than Ezra and Brooks and Dunn. Lots of work to do but i will post again before the end of the day. Thanks for checking out my first blog and i look forward to posting more stories about the way I see life and give everyone a taste of what it's like cooking for a headling band on a National Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zac Brown Band Music

Followers