Saturday, November 7, 2009

LOOK FOR NEW POSTS THIS WEEK!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry about not posting anything for a while it's been a crazy few weeks, between being busy, sick, and some computer issues I am still working on. I've had no peace of mind to write how I enjoy doing so. Things are still going great though. NY was awesome, for one cause I was off, and two Rusty and I started the day doing appetizers at as many places we could before having to get back to the venue. I'll dedicate my next post specifically to my experience there (with some pics!!!). The Fox was an operation, being the headliners and coordinators for a charity event of that scale with that many performers is a daunting task, but it pulled together as always for a great show and for a great cause. Atlanta loves the Fox. Of course I'll have to throw in some tidbits about Halloween at Talladega Speedway. People watching paradise!!

As always thank you to all who have taken the time to follow this blog. I am looking forward to spending more time sharing the day to day trials of a traveling chef and philosopher.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zac Brown Band Music

Followers