Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day Two. Things are getting easier?!

Well we were on time today and the combined age of my helpers was not a 120 like yesterday, so just like i hoped with each day passing the job gets easier. So many kind and gratious fans in Simspsonville probably shook fifty hands thanking me for such a wonderful meal. Right now i love my job, despite the long hours and fast paced atmosphere. Things are looking on the up and up. For the first time in two weeks of work I finally got to catch more than one full song. I love this job, and i am starting to feel that i had to something right in this life to be able to give good people good things, travel the country, and somehow get paid for it all. Not that my job is easy but the experience keeps paying off any possible negative effects. And if the $100 dollar bill i found when i decided to take the initiative to clean some things, eventhough i didn't have to, then i dont know the meaning of the word "karma". Still terribly exhausted, so i am sorry if my blogs are a little short for the first week. I promise everyone i will get into more details as this crazy journey continues on until then good night my friends, and remember positive thinking is the easiest step towards solving any problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zac Brown Band Music

Followers